Preventive Maintenance: Commercial Refrigeration
Mr. Freeze offers a Preventive Maintenance program that keeps our client’s commercial refrigeration systems running at peak performance, saving them downtime and money.
Our Preventative Maintenance Customers Benefit From:
- Having their need for emergency service calls often reduced by as much as 50%.
- Keeping equipment running at peak performance, with significant savings on monthly energy bills.
- Having the ability to plan for the replacement of costly units, and take advantage of any equipment cost savings that might be available.
- Help in maintaining better indoor air quality, and thus providing a healthier work place, resulting in less employee time lost to sickness.
Other benefits of our Preventative Maintenance program include longer equipment life and the ability to better forecast budgets. Our service technicians can make recommendations before a part is likely to fail, so equipment downtime is minimized. This doesn't mean parts won't fail unexpectedly - but with preventive maintenance, this is minimized. In addition, energy costs are minimized because the equipment is working at peak efficiency based upon the age of the equipment.
The benefits of our preventive maintenance far outweigh the cost. By investing in your equipment, your business is investing in its future.
Maintenance Intervals based on your Equipment Needs
- Semi-Monthly (6 times a year)
- Every 4 month (3 times a year)
- Quarterly (4 times a year)
- Semi-Annually (2 times a year)
Some Common Procedures Mr. Freeze can Provide
- Check the condenser coil for its heat transfer and dust/dirt accumulation
- Check defrost operation if system (if needed)
- Check refrigerant pressures and assure the system is leak free
- Blow out condensate lines
- Check on the air filets for the A/C’s
- Clean and replace water filters for Ice machines, (if needed)
- Check the amperage of the compressors/motors
- Check thermostat setting and calibrate to maintain proper temperature
- Test pressure controls and safeties switches
- Check wiring, relays & contactors
- Inspect the evaporator coil and clean if necessary
- Inspect all door gaskets and door closers
- Monitor temperature
Call us today to schedule a FREE Estimate on a Commercial Refrigeration Preventive Maintenance Plan that is right for your business.